Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's Happening?

Eric is on staff duty tonight. If you don't know what that means, it's basically 24-hour duty. We go to see him some, though. I took the boys up to the PX at lunch time and we all ate Subway together. And then he came home at dinner for some homemade ham and pineapple pizza and chocolate covered strawberries.

My house is in a shambles. I really need to clean it. He'll be home in the morning, and it will be nice if I don't have too much work to do while he's here. He has the next 5 days off because of Memorial Day, which I think is so cool. Soooo ready for some good family time!

I don't think it will take long to clean the house. It's a small house, and I usually get the work done pretty quick if the boys are asleep. Which they are.

After Eric left tonight, I played with Sam on the couch for about an hour. He is just so cute. So sweet. He's really developing a personality. And he is such a happy, smiley little guy. He's starting to want to touch and explore things, and once he sees something he wants to check out, he is very determined to get to it. He will lean and reach if I'm holding him, and if he's on the floor he rolls to his tummy, scrunches his legs up to his chest, and then lunges forward. This scoots him about an inch forward, and he will do it as many times as he needs to to reach his goal!

My kids are all just so cute and awesome. They are a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They really do make me happy, and I'm thankful that God gave me them. I know they will make me smile next year when I'm going through all the stress and fears and whatever else I will go through that I can't even imagine yet, since I haven't been through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment