Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I was just sitting here alone because my husband got called at 11:20 to come in to work "immediately", and I thought I would look at my blog for a sec.

I should really update it more.

So, it turns out he was called in to look for this 9-year-old kid who went missing a couple of hours ago. Except by the time he got to post, the gate guards were telling people they had found him in the movie theater. This news was all over facebook. Apparently, the gate guards had been stopping everybody going through the gate to check their cars, too.

So, there are two positives that come out of this. Well, no, three.

1. Most important-the little boy is safe.

2. Eric gets to go in at 8 tomorrow instead of 5:30.

3. It's pretty cool to know that if one of my kids were ever missing, this entire post would mobilize to find him. That is just so very cool. It's times like these when I am really proud to be part of a military family!

1 comment:

  1. I came home that night and held my kids. I also am proud that the Military Family came together to try to find this little boy-glad he was safe.
    the garza familly

    ReplyDelete