Friday, October 1, 2010

Check this out!

So this is my new purse, and I LOVE it. How cool is this concept? I had never seen one before we moved to this duty station, and then one of the other FRG volunteers had something similar to this and I HAD to find out where to get one. I am shy and a dork, so I didn't do the sensible thing and ask her, but I googled around til I found a woman who sells them and I ordered it while Eric was in the field last month. It just came in the mail today.

In case anyone is curious, I got it from this lady.



And this is my new 3 year old! He's not technically 3 for a few more days, but I had this cute picture of him and I thought I'd share. Right before I took it, he said, "Mommy, take a picture of me!", and then he struck this awesome pose. He will get his own birthday post very soon!



And this is my beautiful new 10 month old! He was 10 months yesterday. It's hard to believe how fast the time can go by! Look at him, standing up all by himself, eating toys and getting into the dishwasher!



He sure knows how to make me smile!




I am so thankful for 10 wonderful months with my sweet little Sammy!









No comments:

Post a Comment